Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Birthday to US!

Yesterday was Cameron and I's birthday!! Cameron turned 26 and I turned 24. I've always loved celebrating my birthday. Most people don't want others to know when their birthday is cause they don't want the attention of balloons and all that, but I LOVE IT! I want everyone to know when my birthday is. I want balloons and cupcakes/cake, parties, streamers, confetti and getting dolled up extra cute. I love parties and celebration so my birthday's (no matter how simple) were always a big deal to me.

So when I met Cameron and we found out that we had the same birthday we were so excited and honestly didn't believe each other at first haha. But it has been so fun to celebrate a birthday with him! Cameron always makes our birthday so fun!

I got Cameron 2 shirts from Under Armour, a range finder and a meat injector. We've been working on puzzles lately and we have some 2D Disney Princess ones that are painted by Thomas Kinkade, and Cameron secretly found an Aladdin one and gave that to me for my birthday, as well as a picture of Christ and the First Presidency to hang in our home (which I've been wanting for a while).

Since we were celebrating our birthday in South Carolina, we decided that we'd spend most of the afternoon and evening in Myrtle Beach. It was so much fun! First we went goofy golfing and we played 2 different rounds of 18- holes and of course Cameron won both, but I only lost the 2nd game by two points. After that we went to the beach. We brought our swimsuits but the water was really cold so we just walked down the beach and put our feet in. Which felt great on my hot swollen feet! Lastly, we went to Medieval Times were you get to watch a jousting and sword fighting show while they serve you a meal. It was a lot of fun and I'm grateful Cameron and I were able to go do that for our birthday.

It's crazy to think that this is our last birthday with just us two. I'm 28 weeks today and have officially started the 3rd trimester! Our little Waylon will be here before we know it! :)
Here are some pictures from our day today :)









No comments:

Post a Comment