Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's a wonderful Life

Ok, so I've been really bad about updating this so here we go!
Cameron has decided to change his degree to Aerospace Engineering!! Which I think is AMAZING! He is so excited about it, but not so excited about the schooling part, although is incredibly gifted in math. I was working at Arizona Hair Company for a few months but it was getting to be too far of a drive and I wasn't happy there anymore, but I still LOVE doing hair! So if anyone needs their hair done, I'm your gal :) I will be doing hair from home on the weekends but I need to get my home certified. I'm suppose to have a separate entrance to the room and a separate bathroom, I don't know if anyone knows if there's any loop holes around that one, but we'll see what happens with that. And for all those who are wondering, no, Cameron and I are not planning on having kids for a while, like a couple years. We want to at LEAST get cameron through most of his schooling and get rid of some debt before then. We have been married for a year and 4 months now, which is very exciting but we still have a lot we want to do together before babies come :) I'm trying to get into couponing so if anyone has great tips for me that would be great! Oh and I've been working on some pinterest crafts. I have some pictures posted up. Thanks to kiersten for the paper and helping me figure out the layout. I will try to post up more of my projects as I work on them :)



I  got a bow!!! I am SOO excited! I love it so much! Cameron and I go out every friday morning to an archery range and go shooting for and hour or so so get our ranges set up. It is so fun and I hope I can go hunting with Cameron some day and be able to get something! haha Weird I know, but I think it would be so COOL! Anyways, that's all I got for now! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. My hubby is studying the same thing!! Where is Cameron going to school??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's at chandler gilbert right now and then he's gonna go to ASU. Where's your husband going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's doing the same thing, he's got this upcoming year at CGCC, then he transfers over to ASU :)

    ReplyDelete