Tuesday, January 8, 2013

*New Year*

 Cameron's mom took these pictures of us and I just LOVE them! So here are some updated pictures of us :)

Welp! It's 2013 and 2012 was very eventful! Christmas was great! I ended up getting new workout shoes, which I'm very excited about and a sewing machine! I have a lot of projects that I want to work on, but I wanna start simple and work my way up :)
   Even down to the last few hours of the year, my husband and I decided to get a puppy!! Her name is Daisy and she will 8 weeks old this week. She is a black Miniature Schnauzer, and she was the runt of her litter. Her mom was 11 lbs and her dad was 14 lbs so she wont get bigger than probably 11-13 lbs. We love her so much!! It's kinda like having a baby, she is having to get used to a schedule. At first we would only get a couple hours of sleep a night then she would let out a little bark to let us know she had to go to the bathroom. But now she sleeps about 5-6 hours a night. She LOVES to play but she only plays for about an hour or two before is worn out and takes a nap. She loves snuggling with Cameron and I. But when she does play, it doesn't take much to make her happy. Cameron turned a cardboard box into her toy box and she absolutely loves playing in there, even though it's only big enough for her and her toys, but she'll figure that out one day :) She is the sweetest doggy and the perfect addition to our family. Cameron didn't like me being home alone while he's at school, so being the sweetheart that he is, he got Daisy for me. Everyone has been so helpful with her too! My sister let us use some of her training supplies, and her and my mom gave me some toys that Daisy loves very much!
   Cameron is getting ready to start another semester at CGCC, he wishes he could be home with us but he has to go to school. It's hard, but it'll go by quick!

Here are some pictures of Daisy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment